Monday, October 20, 2014

Yet More Announcements

     I'm happy to announce that I just received another acceptance, for a short story of mine.  "The Existence Mezzanine" will part of the "Creature Stew" anthology, from Papa Bear Press.  By a coincidence, the President/Managing Editor of Papa Bear Press is Michael Collins, who joined me in having a story in "Undead Living," the Sunbury Press anthology that was published a year ago.  Horror fiction is a small world, I guess.  As usual, I'll provide more details when I know them.
    I realize this post was extremely brief, but that will change very soon.  Starting this Friday, October 24th, and continuing up until Halloween (October 31st), I'll be part of the Coffin Hop for the third straight year, and posting daily.  As usual, dozens of horror writers and artists will be participating.  So plan to stop by for fun and scary blog posts, trivia, and lots and lots of opportunities to win prizes, including both print and ebooks.

No comments:

Post a Comment