Monday, August 6, 2012

I Love Horror/Paranormal Novellas Blog Hop Contest Rules

     I'm keeping this simple.  The prize is a free copy of my horror/suspense novella, "Dead Reckoning."  To enter make a comment(s) on any of my August 6th--August 10th blog posts.  The deadline to enter is 12:01 A.M., Sunday, August 12th, 2012, Eastern Standard Time.  At this point I'll choose the winner at random, possibly by literally picking out one from names in a hat.  I'll announce the winner on August 12th or August 13th.  Thanks for reading, and please be sure to check out all of the other folks participating in this blog hop.

4 comments:

  1. Congrats on your first Blog Hop, Paul! Hope you get lots of followers! Cheers!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Came by to say hello, Paul. I'm also participating in the blog hop, http://valakaye.blogspot.com/ with a trivia challenge. Would love it if you stopped by.

    My novella is a YA ghost story from MuseItUp Publishing, but I'll also be published with Musa/Aurora Regency in January, under the name Kadee McDonald.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sharon and Vala--thanks for the support. Vala--welcome to Musa in advance. They've been very good to me, I'm sure you'll be happy with them as well.

    ReplyDelete
  4. It's out of my genre, but it does sound like a cool story, I admit. Thanks for the giveaway!

    vitajex(at)aol(Dot)com

    ReplyDelete